Problems using data from Riegl LMS z 420i scanner in PointCab !!! (urgent)

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Rene
Beigetreten: 21.07.2009 - 19:51
Problems using data from Riegl LMS z 420i scanner in PointCab !!! (urgent)

I have downloaded your pointscab software but unable to handle data collected by our Riegl LMS z 420i scanner. Kindly help me with a flowchart so that I can try processing the data collected by the scanner. We are in dire need of a solution for the data collected by our scanner.

kind regards,

rene

Armin_Bethke
Beigetreten: 15.03.2011 - 22:17
Hello Rene, currently

Hello Rene,

currently PointCab supports Riegl scanner data of the V-line scanners only (rsp files). The best way to get your data into PointCab from an unsupported file format is to use PTX exchance files. Make sure, the correct registration information is exported too. PointCab is able to read multiple PTX files to generate one layout. Select multiple PTX files in the input file selector. You can contact the support team for assistance.

Armin_Bethke
Beigetreten: 15.03.2011 - 22:17
Hello Rene,currently

Hello Rene,

currently PointCab supports Riegl scanner data of the V-line scanners only (rsp files). The best way to get your data into PointCab from an unsupported file format is to use PTX exchance files. Make sure, the correct registration information is exported too. PointCab is able to read multiple PTX files to generate one layout. Select multiple PTX files in the input file selector. You can contact the support team for assistance.